Nil's Kitchen is a home of delicious,healthy and easy to make recipes.
- Keep ready crushed masala, chopped bhindi, onion and tomato diced and curd.
- Now take a kadai add 1 cup of oil and keep on flame. When oil is enough hot add bhindi for fry in two batches.
- When bhindi is little fry add pinch of salt to make bhindi more crispy.
- When it become crispy take out in dish then make another batch.
- Now you have excess oil in kadai for tadka.
- Add mustard seeds, cumin and ajwain then add hing in it.
- Add turmeric powder and crushed masala in kadai.
- Now saute for 5 to 7 minute or it leaves oil in kadai.
- Now add tomato and onion dices and mix it for 2 minute.
- Then add curd and keep mixing without leaving.
- Add garam masala, red chilli powder, dhaniya jeera powder and salt to taste. Mix it and lid for 5 minute.
- After 5 minute thick gravy or masala is ready for sabji.
- Now add fried bhindi and mix well. Add some sesame seeds and chopped coriander leaves and mix it.
- Leave it for next 5 to 7 minute. Now your restaurant style bhindi do pyaza is ready to serve.
- Enjoy this with roti or paratha.
- My Tip: You can cut bhindi in slices too. Add salt as your taste, it already added little when ti fried.
Restaurants or dhaba style bhindi sabji with curd and spices . Little spicy but delicious in taste. Perfect dish for your menu of dinner party or any occasion.
Ingredients to make Bhindi Do Pyaaza
Prep Time: 10 mins, Cook Time: 25 mins, Serves: 4 People
- Chopped Bhindi 250 grms
- Curd 3 tbsp
- Diced Tomato 1
- Diced Onion 1
- Oil 1 cup ( for fry + tadka )
- Mustard Seeds 1/8 tsp
- Cumin seeds 1/8 tsp
- Ajwain 1/8 tsp
- Hing 1/4 tsp
- Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
- Red Chilli powder 1 & 1/2 tsp
- Garam Masala 1 tsp
- Dhaniya Jeera powder 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Salt 2 pinch ( for add in deep fry )
- Sesame Seeds 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves chopped 1tbsp
- For Masala :-Onion 1 chopped
- Tomato 1 chopped
- Garlic 7-8
- Green Chilli 2 chopped
- Ginger 1 small piece chopped
Get updates about new dishes and upcoming events