Nil's Kitchen is a home of delicious,healthy and easy to make recipes.
- In a mixture jar add chopped mangoes , chilled milk and crushed ice and churn. Now smooth mango shake is ready to serve.
- Take a serving glass add 2-2 scoops of vanilla ice cream.
- Then add cashew, almond, pista, falero jelly and dry berries
- Add some chooped mango and add mango shake.
- Now again add 2-2 scoop of ice cream and repeat nuts and berries.
- Top with some mango chunks and strawberry.
- Chilled Mango Mastani is ready to serve.
Famous summer drink or thick shake from Pune and loved by all age groups. In summer it refresh us with its lovely taste and coolness.
- Kesar keri chopped 2 bowl
- Chilled milk 1 & 1/2 cup
- Crushed ice 1 cup
- Sugar 2 or 3 tbsp
- Vanilla ice Cream 400 grams
- Almond chopped 10
- Cashew chopped 4 tbsp
- Pista chopped 2 tbsp
- Dry blue berries 1 tbsp
- Dry raspberry 4 to 5
- Falero strawberry jelly chopped 10
- Falero raw Mango jelly chopped 10
DescriptionsHealthy Cold Drink Blending Maharashtra Kitty Parties Easy Veg
Get updates about new dishes and upcoming events