Nil's Kitchen is a home of delicious,healthy and easy to make recipes.
- Take a pan add sugar in a pan and keep on flame.
- When sugar dissolve and water start to boiling 4. check the strand of sugar.
- Add cashew powder and mix well.
- Add coconut powder and again give good mix.
- After a few minutes mixture will mix well and start leaving sides of pan.
- Now mixture is ready then remove pan from flame.
- Shift the mixture of dough in palte.
- Make a small balls from the dough.
- Set the clove in middle of ball.
- Then roll it in dry coconut powder and give the shape of apple.
- Make all apples from mixture.
- Now your sweet dish cashew coconut apple is ready to serve.
- My Tip: You can add almond powder too.
Cashew Coconut Apples
Perfect for festival celebration and any occasion. Simply easy and quick sweet dish made with cashew, coconut powder and sugar syrap.
Prep Time: 10 mins, Cook Time: 2 mins, Serves: 6 People
- Cashew powder 1 bowl
- Dry Coconut powder 1 bowl
- Sugar 1/2 bowl
- Water 1/2 bowl
- Dry Coconut powder 2 tbsp extra
- Cloves 15 - 16
DescriptionsCashew Coconut Apples is a mouthwatering dish which is perfect to serve at any occasion. It is a recipe of Indian cuisine which is very famous in the whole worldwide. This is very amazing in taste and it contains a lot of health benefiting nutrients. It is a quick and easy recipe and you can easily prepare restaurant style Cashew Coconut Apples at your home. Cashew Coconut Apples at your home. You don't need any extra effort or time to prepare this. It just needs 10 minute for the preparation and 25 minute for cooking. Whether it is a grand party, a normal kitty party or a pooja at home , it is a perfect dish to serve and to get the compliments from your guests. This recipe follows the perfect art of cooking that gives an amazing texture to this and differentiate it from other dishes.
Get updates about new dishes and upcoming events