Nil's Kitchen is a home of delicious,healthy and easy to make recipes.
- Make a thin slices of cucumber and keep ready other ingredients.
- Now take a bowl add toasted sesame oil , sesame seeds, sea salt, black pepper, paprika and oregano.
- Mix well all and add chopped onions, capsicums and coriander leaves.
- Now add vinegar and honey into the bowl and give good mix.
- In last add cucumber slices, lemon juice and toss to mix everything.
- Now serve immediately or lid it and let sit in the fridge for an hour before serving.
- Garnish with crumbled cheese , lemon slices and mint leaves on the top of salad.
- Your crunchy and refreshing Asian cucumber salad is ready to serve
- My Tip: You can add carrot and colored capsicum.
Asian Cucumber Salad
Asian cucumber salad that’s full of crunchy cucumber, chilli vinegar and a few secret ingredients. Its easy to make and served as a refreshing summer salad.
Prep Time: 10mins, Cook Time: 0mins, Serves: 4 People
- Cucumber 1
- Onion chopped 1
- Capsicum chopped 1
- Fresh Coriander 1 tsp
- Mint leaves 2-3
- Feta cheese crumbled 1 tsp
- Lemon slices 2 slices
- For dressing :
- Toasted sesame Oil 1/2 tsp
- Sesame Seeds 1/2 tsp
- Black Pepper 1/2 tsp
- Paprika 1/4 tsp
- Oregano 1/4 tsp
- Honey 1/2 tsp
- Lemon juice 1 tsp
- Chilli Vinegar 1 tbs
- Sea Salt 1/2 tsp
DescriptionsAsian Cucumber Salad is an authentic dish which is perfect to serve on all occasions. The Asian Cucumber Salad is delicious and has an amazing aroma. Asian Cucumber Salad needs 10 minutes for the preparation and few minutes for cooking.
Get updates about new dishes and upcoming events